Cobra King OS 4-PW, GW Iron Set with Steel Shaft
The Cobra King OS 4-PW, GW Iron Set with Steel Shaft features Cobra’s largest iron face that delivers the largest Sweet Zone ever for explosive distance across the entire face.
- Oversized profile: Larger club head profile at address provides increased ball speeds on off-center hits for more distance and forgiveness. CG positioned lower and centered in the club head creates more precision without sacrificing forgiveness
- PWRshell face: More distance. More forgiving. More precise. A thinner, stronger face and sole structure delivers Cobra’s largest Sweet Zone ever with higher ball speeds and explosive distance. Nickel chrome plating provides better aesthetics and durability for great looking and longer lasting irons
- Progressive spin technology: V-Grooves on the 4-6 irons to reduce spin, U-Grooves on the 7-PW to optimize spin, and wedge-spaced grooves on the GW-SW to produce extra spin for shots around the green. CNC milling improves groove structures and creates to deliver maximum spin and trajectory control throughout the set
- Multi-material T.O.P technology cavity construction: Thin, Optimized & Personalized weight savings with our new aluminum medallion badge allow the CG to be moved lower to create more distance and forgiveness. Full hollow design delivers preferred sound and feel and lowers CG for improved consistency and distance
- Tungsten toe weighting weighting: High density tungsten weight is strategically positioned low on the toe of the club head for a lowered and centered CG for more precision and easy-up distance. Weight is strategically removed from the center of the clubhead and redistributed around the perimeter of the face and lower and further back