TITLEIST TS2 Fairway – Straight – Speed
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
- Thinner, Faster Face – variable thickness face delivers forgiveness and accuracy across the face, with explosive speed
- Adjustable swing weight and Low/Deep fixed CG
- Taller ARC 3.0
- High launch, Low spin
- Modern Shape (175CC)
- Available in: 13.5°, 15°, 16.5°, 18°, 21° (RH-ONLY)
- Four Distinct Shaft options, each chosen for specific performance benefits:
- Kuro Kage Black Dual Core 50/55 – ultra lightweight, high launch and spin, featuring Titleist Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight
- Mitsubishi Rayon Tensei AV Series Blue 55/65 – lightweight mid-launch and spin, featuring Titleist Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60/70 – low/mid launch and spin, higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shaft
- Projext X Even Flow T1100 White 65/75 – newest Even Flow model, low launch and spin.