TAYLORMADE M4 Tour Fairway
Maximized Distance with Tour-Inspired Workablitiy
- Optimized Launch Condition – Speed Pocket technology creates more ballspeed across the clubface for more distance and a penetrating trajectory. New internally split weights provide increased MOI and perimeter weighting for better stability. Additionally, the ultra-strong Ni-Co 300 steel face insert allows for a thinner, faster face for optimized ballspeed.
- Lower, Powerful CG Placement – M4 Tour’s 5-layer carbon crown saves 8 grams of weight that is redistributed lower in the clubhead for higher launch and reduced spin. The Fluted Hosel provides additional weight savings as well as superior sound and feel.
- Geocoustic Technology – M4 Tour features a smaller overall head shape for a more compact look that suits the eye of the better player at address. The sole and leading edge also provides Tour-inspired workability and versatility from the fairway and from difficult lies.
- Standard Graphite Shaft:
- Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue 75 (X-Stiff), Mitsubishi Chemical Tensei Blue 65 (Stiff)
- Standard Grip: Lamkin UTx Cord .600 Round Grey Cap/Black