PING G Fairway Wood
- Getting the ball in the air can be a challenge with fairway woods, but not with the G series. A lower lead edge helps slide the club face under the ball so impact occurs higher on the face (12% higher than G30).
- Carpenter 455 steel has a high strength-to-weight ratio, allowing for a thinner, variable-thickness, precision-machined face that increases flexing for fast ball speeds, high launch and greater distance.
- In addition to the standard 3-, 5-, and 7-woods, G fairway woods are available in Straight-Flight Technology versions and G Stretch 3-wood.
- To fine-tune your launch conditions prior to a round, adjust the loft up to ±1° using Trajectory Tuning 2.0, which utilizes a lightweight, aerodynamically and high-strength 7075 aluminum hosel sleeve.
- Crown turbulators give the ball a captured appearance and aid in alignment.