TITLEIST TS2 Driver
It began with a challenge from the game’s greatest players. A mission to solicit speed from every detail of the driver, embarked on by a collection of uniquely-gifted R&D minds. The “TS” project is a peerless pursuit of speed where every micron and milligram matter. Two letters that mark the way to the future of Titleist Speed.
- Ultra Thin Titanium Crown – the thinnest titanium crown in the game allows weight to be shifted lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face – variable thickness face delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness. 100% inspected to maximize allowable spring-like effect for explosive distance across the face
- Adjustable swing weight with fixed CG location
- High launch low spin
- Few things influence the performance of a metal like the responsiveness of the face. So we test the face of every metal we make. Our goal is to make sure the club you receive maximizes the allowable spring-like effect (assessed through a test called CT), giving you the ball speed you deserve.
- New Modern and Streamlined Shape (460CC) – reduces drag by 20%, increasing clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimized Weight Distribution – refined crown and face thickness create our lowest CG ever for higher launch and lower spin
- The TS2 lets you swing aggressive with maximum forgiveness across the face, while the TS3 offers an adjustable spot for speed-tuned performance.
- Available in: 8.5°, 9.5°, 10.5°
- Four Distinct Shaft options, each chosen for specific performance benefits:
- Kuro-Kage Black Dual Core 50/55 – ultra lightweight, high launch and spin, featuring Titleist Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight
- Tensei AV Series Blue 55/65 – lightweight mid-launch and spin, featuring Titleist Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) to reduce fade flight
- Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 60/70 – low/mid launch and spin, higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shaft
- Projext X Even Flow T1100 White 65/75 – newest Even Flow model, low launch and spin.