Snowshot 3-in-1 Jacket
Whether you’re powder hunting on a cold January afternoon or heading out for a slush-filled spring romp with the whole crew, you’ll be able to rock the ultra-versatile Patagonia Snowshot 3-in-1 Jacket for all of it. It’s got a waterproof H2No shell to keep you protected from the elements on exposed summits and sluggish chairlifts, with toasty synthetic insulation bringing you integrated warmth that’s low on weight and high on performance.
When conditions warm up, or if you want to change up your layering system, you can zip out the insulated liner and give yourself a weatherproof shell for spring days and a stand-alone puffy for nights out in mountain towns. Both come with hand and chest pockets for easy storage for maps and snacks, and the shell has underarm ventilation that invites cooling air into your system after a tiring bump run or a hike to untouched lines. The hood is removable for bluebird days, as well as helmet compatible and easily adjustable when conditions aren’t as favorable.
- A versatile 3-in-1 jacket for multi-season weather protection
- H2No shell keeps you dry when bluebirds turn to pow days
- Synthetic insulation offers toasty warmth on slow lift rides
- Shell and liner zip apart to become a multi-season shell and puffy
- Underarm vents cool you off after grueling runs
- Powder skirt for insurance when shredding or falling in deep snow
- Removable hood zips away when blue skies return
- Shell and liner have hand and chest pockets for storage anywhere
- Item #PAT01Z6