From chunder to pow.
Every backcountry fiend is chasing down cloudless skies and untracked lines in hopes of escaping endless lift lines and corduroy engraved runs. They choose to earn their laps by waking up in the dark as the alarm sounds the 5 a.m. bell to get out while the getting’s good. The Patagonia Women’s Powslayer Bib Pants can withstand the toughest conditions the backcountry has to offer, whether breaking trail or, well, slaying pow. Maybe you’re blessed with bluebird days in the Wasatch chasing lines of chest-deep pow or cursed to wallow in flat light and chunder, either way these bibs are happy to keep up with the task at hand, keeping you dry and warm as you delve deeper and deeper into the mountains chasing the stuff that dreams are made of.
- The perfect pants for breaking trail through waist-deep powder
- Eco-friendly face fabric made entirely from recycled material
- Built-in boot gaiters keep the snow out of your boots
- Gore-Tex delivers highly breathable protection from snow
- Two-way slider zips for easy venting on the skintrack
- Low-profile bib with drop seat for easy bathroom breaks
- Scuff guards protect fabric from sharp edges and rough boots
- Patagonia specializes in eco-friendly outdoor gear that lasts
- Item #PAT01XF